The Queen Elizabeth II Centre (QEII) is seeking to appoint a permanent Events Co-ordinator on an annualized hours contract to join the Venue Operations Department.
The Venues Operations Department prides itself on delivering exemplary levels of customer service to enhance the QEII visitor experience.
Reporting to the Event Operations Manager you will be responsible for managing all allocated small meetings portfolio; to become the key point of contact at the QEII Centre for clients and delegates, meeting and greeting on arrival at the Main reception desk on the ground floor. Ensuring that all rooms are checked in advance of client arrival, set up correctly, producing key documentation, registration badges and delegate lists. Additionally, to support the Event Managers’ on their larger events, assisting with set up and break down of events. Representing the Centre’s ethos and ethics along with ensuring all clients and their guests receive outstanding, award winning service, ensuring all visitors leave wishing to return.
You must have:
- Previous experience of Events co-ordination/management
- Strong IT skills in all Microsoft office applications
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience of a diary management system/database system.
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Team player
- Ability to manage any challenge with a positive and can do approach
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in line with business requirements.
This role offers a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in London’s finest specialist events venue.
How to apply
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The job description and details of the QEII Centre standard competencies against which all applications will be sifted can be found on our website www.qeiicentre.london
Closing date for applications: Friday 21st July 2017 @4pm
Queen Elizabeth II Centre is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified individuals irrespective of their race, ethnic or national origin, nationality, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, marital status or preferred flexible working patterns. The Centre aims to ensure that applicants are treated solely on the basis of their merits, abilities and potential.